**** Internet Society Lebanon ****
**** Official Call for Election and Candidacy ****
Beirut, January 23, 2016
ISOC Lebanon Colleagues;
ISOC Lebanon Administrative Board
invites you to a General Assembly meeting on Thursday February 25, 2016
at 6:00 PM. The meeting will be dedicated to the election of a new
Administrative Board. Please mark your calendars.
In the case there is no majority quorum a
second meeting will be held on the same date and location at 7:00 PM with the
quorum lowered to "whoever shows up".
The meeting agenda:
- Review the administrative
report including the activities of the association.
- Review of the financial
report for fiscal year 2015 and adopting the audited accounts.
- Review the budget for fiscal
- Formation of the Elections Committee
from members other than candidates.
- Electing the members of the
- Announcement of election
Please notice the following:
1. ISOC Lebanon is managed by
an Administrative Board formed of 4 members.
2. The participation to the election is restricted to ISOC Lebanon
members who are in good standing (have paid their membership dues before December
31, 2015). ISOC published the electoral body on its website. The challenge
period is open until February 18, 2016 and considered final afterward.
3. The call for candidacy is open from January 23, 2016 8:00 AM to February 7, 2016 5:00 PM.
Members who are in good standing can submit their candidacy by completing,
signing and submitting an CANDIDACY FORM (copy attached).
4. ISOC will publish the approved list of candidates on February 15,
2016 being 10 days before the election date.
5. An ISOC voting member wishing to vote at the general assembly
meeting via proxy shall designate a voting member from the general assembly by
completing, signing and submitting an PROXY FORM (copy attached)
6. ISOC Lebanon will be posting the final list of voters and
candidates on February 18, 2016 being 7 days before the election date.
This is an official call for the
election of a new ISOC Lebanon Administrative Board and a call for candidacy. Please
for more information.
Nabil Adib Bukhalid Salam